- Personal case manager is available in specified cities
- Sum insured can be reinstated
- Lifetime renewal option is available.
- No sub-limits applicable
- Free health check-up every alternate year
Most Popular Policies of L & T General Insurance
- L&T Health Medisure Prime Insurance Plan
This family floater health plan boasts attractive benefits and useful features that any member of the family included in the coverage can avail.
Key benefits of Medisure Prime Insurance Plan
- L&T Medisure Plus Insurance Plan
This health insurance cover can be availed both as an individual or family floater plan.
Key benefits of Medisure Plus Insurance Plan
- Lifelong renewal option available
- No co-pay up to 80 years
- Coverage available for domiciliary treatment and day care processes
- Rs. 1,000 on offer for medical check-ups in every two years
- L&T Private Car Package Policy
This comprehensive plan offers complete protection to the car of the policyholders.
Key features of Private Car Package Policy
- Availability of personal accident cover for up to 5 passengers
- Optional coverage available for Non-electrical accessories
- Music system and the air conditioner can be covered by paying extra premium
- Personal accident coverage of Rs 2 lakh available for car-owner
- L&T Premium Home Insurance Plan
This home insurance policy aims to cover contents of the house as well as the structure.
Key features of Premium Home Insurance Plan
- Coverage against terrorism available
- availability of unique covers Wallet Protection, Purchase Protection
- 27 covers available in total
- 2 compulsory and 25 optional covers available
My Jeevika Medisure MicroInsurance
The rural people of India are in uncertainty with their earnings, because of their dependency only on the natural resources. My Jeevika Medisure Micro Insurance is an insurance policy to safeguard the lives of those people. However this plan is designed to provide adequate service within an affordable price to the lesser privileged individuals.
Major facilities of the policy
- In case of hospitalization for minimum 24 hours, this policy covers the expenses like room rent, boarding and nursing and the limit is up to 300 rupees in a day. The maximum amount of 12,500 rupees for a single illness is provided.
- Expenses for day care are available so that if you will be hospitalized for less than 24 hours, the expenses will be covered.
- The medical expenses that incurred 30 days prior to hospitalization due to illness or injury are covered under the terms of policy.
- Relevant expenses after 0 days from the date of discharge from hospital in case of any disease, illness or injury, are also covered in this policy.
- After 4 continuous renewals, you will get the coverage for a pre-existing disease in 5th year of policy.
- The expenses for Ayurvedic treatments are covered under this policy in case of minimum 24 hours hospitalization. For these treatments, 7,500 rupees is payable for a single person and up to 12,500 rupees is payable for a policy.
Added facilities of the policy
Option for Individual or family floater plan
4 members for family floater (Spouse and 2 dependent children up to 18 years)
Income tax benefit under section 80D
If premium paid through cheque/DD
Eligibility criteria for the policy
- Entry age for this policy is minimum 18 years and you can go for this policy till the age of 65 years.
- Renewal of this policy is obtainable for lifetime.
- Children above the age of 6 months and adults below 65 years are covered under this policy.
- Children between the ages of 6 months to 18 years can be included under this policy if only parents are covered.
Premium payable for this policy
The standard amount of sum insured for a policy is 30, 000. The premiums payable for this insured sum is given below in the table.
Premium amount (Including service tax)
5 months to 60 years
61 years to 65 years
Exclusions from the coverage of policy
- Expenses due to hospitalization for any pre-existing disease are not cover for the first 2 years of the policy.
- If any illness occurred within 30 days of inception of the policy, you will not get coverage for the expenses.
- Hernia, Hydrocele, Congenital Internal disease, Gall Stone or Renal Stone removal, Hysterectomy, Cataract, Ulcers, Joint Replacement Surgery, Diabetes, Hypertension and related complications; expenses for these ailments are not covered for one year.
- Childbirth and related expenses are not covered.
- In case of attempt to suicide, you will not get coverage.