- Personal case manager is available in specified cities
- Sum insured can be reinstated
- Lifetime renewal option is available.
- No sub-limits applicable
- Free health check-up every alternate year
Most Popular Policies of L & T General Insurance
- L&T Health Medisure Prime Insurance Plan
This family floater health plan boasts attractive benefits and useful features that any member of the family included in the coverage can avail.
Key benefits of Medisure Prime Insurance Plan
- L&T Medisure Plus Insurance Plan
This health insurance cover can be availed both as an individual or family floater plan.
Key benefits of Medisure Plus Insurance Plan
- Lifelong renewal option available
- No co-pay up to 80 years
- Coverage available for domiciliary treatment and day care processes
- Rs. 1,000 on offer for medical check-ups in every two years
- L&T Private Car Package Policy
This comprehensive plan offers complete protection to the car of the policyholders.
Key features of Private Car Package Policy
- Availability of personal accident cover for up to 5 passengers
- Optional coverage available for Non-electrical accessories
- Music system and the air conditioner can be covered by paying extra premium
- Personal accident coverage of Rs 2 lakh available for car-owner
- L&T Premium Home Insurance Plan
This home insurance policy aims to cover contents of the house as well as the structure.
Key features of Premium Home Insurance Plan
- Coverage against terrorism available
- availability of unique covers Wallet Protection, Purchase Protection
- 27 covers available in total
- 2 compulsory and 25 optional covers available
L&T My Health Medisure Prime Insurance
Needless to say, but health conditions are untimely and unwanted. Therefore, everyone needs a shield to fight them without hurting their pockets. ICICI Lombard Complete Health Insurance – iHealth Plan makes certain that you as well as your family are completely secured against the odds that illness brings. This policy was awarded as the Product of the Year in the year 2013 by Nielsen.
Standout features of the policy
This health insurance plan not only helps you get complete coverage, but also provides you with an option to select the medical policy and premiums as per your convenience (in terms of your needs and budget).
One can either purchase it as an individual policy or a family floater one, including kids and spouse in a single plan. It is considered as one of the widest floater policies because it can cover all your family members, including dependent father and mother, dependent children, brother, sisters, self and spouse.
Key benefits it offers
- One can insure an amount ranging from Rs 1 Lakh, 2 Lakhs, 3 Lakhs, 4 Lakhs, 5 Lakhs, 7 Lakhs or 10 Lakhs.
- It offers multiple sum coverage options.
- The policyholder can also avail a certain amount of tax benefits, all under the Indian IT Act, 1961, under Section 80D.
- It offers lifetime renewal facility.
- One of the best things about this policy is, there is no maximum age bar when it comes to buying this policy.
- The policyholder is ought to get cashless medical attention in more than 4500 hospitals within the network.
- There is no sublimit option. However, you can always go for it.
- The policy also offers no-claim bonus. 10 percent bonus on the sum insured in case of every year a claim is not made and 50 percent bonus on proper renewal of the policy.
- The policyholder is also entitled to avail discounts, if he or she opts for voluntary deductibles.
- The policyholder doesn’t have to undergo any medical test in order to avail the benefits of this policy, provided he or she is below 46 years of age.
- Value added services like, free medical checkups (Rh, blood grouping, hemoglobin test, CBS, routine blood, urine tests, etc.), online conversation with a medical practitioner, consultation with a specialist with one follow-up meeting, consultation with a dietician are can also be availed with this policy.
The extent of coverage
- The policy covers in patient hospitalization expenditures including boarding fees, nursing fee, ICU, doctor’s fee, anesthesia and other aspects.
- It also covers specialized daycare treatments,
- Pre as well as post hospitalization expenses are also covered up to 30 and 60 days, respectively.
- Ambulance cost for up to 1,500 INR per hospitalization is also covered.
- Pre-existing ailments are also covered after 2 and 4 years of waiting period depending on the amount of coverage you choose.
- When the policy is under the floater basis, yearly health checkups can also be available twice a year.
Add-on coverage options
There are two types of add-on covers – Option I and Option II. In order to avail these additional coverage options, a policyholder needs to pay extra premiums.
- It covers daily hospital allowance. This benefit is paid once during the tenure of the policy for every full-day hospitalization. This is subject to 10 days of consecutive hospitalization along with deductible (3 days).
- It pays the policyholder an amount of Rs. 500, if sum insured is Rs. 1or 2 Lakhs.
- It pays the policyholder an amount Rs. 1000, if sum insured is Rs, 3, 4, or 5 Lakhs.
- It pays the policyholder an amount of Rs. 2000, if the sum insured is 7 or 10 Lakhs.
- The policy also offers convalescence (recovery) benefits. An amount of Rs. 10000 is payable one time during the duration of hospitalization (for 10 or more days).
- This option is applicable if the sum insured is more than 2 lakhs.
- It covers critical illnesses like, last stage liver failure, cancer, kidney failure, heart attack, bypass surgery, paralysis, stroke and heart valve replacement operation.
- Donor expenses are also reimbursed for up to Rs. 50000.
- Drug abuse
- Maternity expenses
- Dental care expenditures
- Non-allopathic expenses
- Psychiatry treatments
- Ophthalmic treatments